Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Lexus CT200H - 111K
49 Posts
Thanks for sharing this, I will be looking to install in the near future!

·
Registered
2015 CT200h base silver lining
15 Posts
Wow I just saw this. I am definitely interested in this!
Mines being installed today on my 2015 base along with replacing the trashed bumper and fender liners from bottoming out so often in steep driveways…hopefully the 1.5” is enough and I won’t have to resort to larger tires as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mines being installed today on my 2015 base along with replacing the trashed bumper and fender liners from bottoming out so often in steep driveways…hopefully the 1.5” is enough and I won’t have to resort to larger tires as well.

eagerly waiting to hear how your lift went...!!? been checking out that website for a while now waiting for the CT lifts to arrive... wondering how it effects the handling, and mileage, and what size tires you have on...

·
Registered
2015 CT200h base silver lining
15 Posts
I definitely notice the 1.5” sitting down into the car and you will notice riding a little higher. Mileage seems not to be changed 42.5-43mpg. I drive a stretch of winding road daily and maybe I feel a slight bit of body roll compared to before but very minor if at all…otherwise handling seems same. How do I attach images here?

eagerly waiting to hear how your lift went...!!? been checking out that website for a while now waiting for the CT lifts to arrive... wondering how it effects the handling, and mileage, and what size tires you have on...

·
Super Moderator
2016 Blue Lexus CT200h F-Sport
174 Posts
I definitely notice the 1.5” sitting down into the car and you will notice riding a little higher. Mileage seems not to be changed 42.5-43mpg. I drive a stretch of winding road daily and maybe I feel a slight bit of body roll compared to before but very minor if at all…otherwise handling seems same. How do I attach images here?
You should be able to simply drag and drop images into the post , and they will upload and show up.

One of my issues with the car is how high the windows are, it's harder to see out the windows down towards the ground like when cornering around a curb in a parking lot compared to older cars. Raising it up even more would make it even more harrowing for me lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do I need to worry about camber if I lift my vehicle? :unsure:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts