Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum. I'm learning to check community forums having had the bad realization of issues apparently 'known' to BMW X1 community regarding the N20 engines.

So, I am soon to be shopping for a new car again and the CT200h came up on my list of cars to look into.

I thought I'd try and find out if there are any known problem years or systemic issues that anyone is aware of. JDPower reliability scores and Edmunds reviews only go so far I've found.

I'm looking at the older model years, such as 2012 through 2016. Trying to get an idea if they're generally a 'good buy'.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum. I'm learning to check community forums having had the bad realization of issues apparently 'known' to BMW X1 community regarding the N20 engines.

So, I am soon to be shopping for a new car again and the CT200h came up on my list of cars to look into.

I thought I'd try and find out if there are any known problem years or systemic issues that anyone is aware of. JDPower reliability scores and Edmunds reviews only go so far I've found.

I'm looking at the older model years, such as 2012 through 2016. Trying to get an idea if they're generally a 'good buy'.
I went the other way....went from a 2011 ct200h to a 2017 BMW X1. I enjoyed it...great zippy car for a daily driver. In the almost 8 years ownership of the ct, I’ve had almost zero problems. on the earlier builds there was a egr valve recall. Also some earlier models had problems with the interior passenger door handle trim coming off. I’ve also had the ceiling liner replaced twice (Under warrantee) It showed some water staining on the pillars just inside the rear gate.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts