Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded a 2015 200h that just crossed over 50k miles. clean car fax. white with light gut. sun roof. has the fancy screen but missing nav card. body has one small chip on front bumper and the back bumper cover is saging where the plastic ripped through the screw on the driver side rear wheel well. I can steal it for $13k based on market value it seems like a good buy.

What should I be checking to make sure she is sound. Clean car fax. regular oil changes (5-7.5k). tires are decent.

I'm a guilty yota fan boi. I currently about to hit 300k miles on my 01 tacoma, original trans and motor. i have a very faint knock on startup on cold mornings so i think its time is running short. I also have two children one in a booster and one in a full car seat so I'm a little worried about space. Its a heck of alot roomier that a reg cab taco of course.

Extra Questions: Can i make this apple car play compatible? Will it be reliable as the yotas im use too? my comute is about 60 miles a day and i basically hold 55-60mph with 3-4 stops, what kind of mpgs can i expect? Is there a economic coilover/air sturt kit available? Any worth while tunning options? Does the blue lexus symbol mean anything, I dont really know which trim the vehicle is?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes you can make car play compatible, I just had a beat sonic kit installed and now have Android auto (also car play). Makes my 4 year old ct like brand new). I have factory navigation and fsport package

·
Registered
2 Posts
Also forgot to mention that car is basically a Prius, reliable, and the 50k is nothing. I have 45k and just oil changes, basic maintenance per Lexus and just replaced the tires.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts