·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is mine.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Here's Timmy (from Thinkgeek.com) on my CT...
photo.JPG

·
Registered
10 Posts
Got my CT 3 weeks ago and saw ultran00b's decal and had to get one. With no luck finding it, I had one custom made from someone on Etsy. Came out really nice! Also put a Triforce decal on the back window.

IMG_20131220_115419.jpg
IMG_20131227_143045.jpg

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
IMHO decals are sophomoric , even more so on a luxury brand auto such as Lexus CT200h. But hey the CT200h is pedestrianly affordable, so to each his own.

·
Registered
842 Posts
IMHO decals are sophomoric , even more so on a luxury brand auto such as Lexus CT200h. But hey the CT200h is pedestrianly affordable, so to each his own.

Fortunately, they do not appear to be trying to put them on YOUR car. I don't want them on my car either, but once in a while, I see a very funny one that lightens my mood. I had no idea that pedestrians could afford our cars. I might have to dump mine.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Wow you must think you drive a Maserati. I hate to break it to you but the CT is far from luxury, just because it has a Lexus badge does not make it luxury. I love my CT but the fit and finish is 100% Toyota almost like it was made side by side from the Prius. My sister owns a 2013 Prius and the majority of the parts are interchangeable, quality identical.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Wow you must think you drive a Maserati. I hate to break it to you but the CT is far from luxury, just because it has a Lexus badge does not make it luxury. I love my CT but the fit and finish is 100% Toyota almost like it was made side by side from the Prius. My sister owns a 2013 Prius and the majority of the parts are interchangeable, quality identical.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

my95tsi,

Thank you for your response. I look forward to your comments. They are always so insightful, on topic, and add so much to the thread.

MidCow3

·
Registered
10 Posts
midcow3,

Thank you for your response. I look forward to your comments. They are always so insightful, on topic, and add so much to the thread.

orangedrink

·
Registered
216 Posts
Here are mine! Some of you may know what they are... lol

Pre Spoiler!

This front one is mounted from the inside

Another view. and disregard the R sticker, that's just a parking thing.

·
Banned
325 Posts
I think rather than these decals,car simply looks more graceful. These decals from my point of view are very awkward and different. Its only for the Dashing teenagers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts