Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
love the new ct200; getting 48 mpg. only is is the audio when i use bluetooth to make a call. i can barely hear the other person on the car speakers. i never had an issue with this on my previous lexus. is there a way to increase the audio? if there is, i can't seem to figure it out.

thanks

·
Registered
391 Posts
love the new ct200; getting 48 mpg. only is is the audio when i use bluetooth to make a call. i can barely hear the other person on the car speakers. i never had an issue with this on my previous lexus. is there a way to increase the audio? if there is, i can't seem to figure it out.

thanks
So far no one else here has commented about a problem like this. Assuming you are adjusting the volume for the radio up as much as you can...? One time I noted that when connected to bluetooth audio with one of my phones I could not adjust the volume up with my radio volume adjustment but could adjust the volume up on my handset. But this didn't happen all the time.. I'm not sure why it happened either. It didn't seem to happen with voice calls. I'm guessing this is related to your phone rather than the CT's hands-free system. Best option would be to have a friend pair their phone, maybe trying a different Android/Iphone and see what happens. I suppose if you had the same problem it could be related to your specific CT. GL...

·
Registered
146 Posts
My CT volume was low until i raised the volume from the steering wheels volume control buttons. If you try raising the vol from the device or from the dash boards audio volume control I noticed with my device that it wouldn't work unless I did it from the steering wheel.

·
Registered
18 Posts
So far no one else here has commented about a problem like this. Assuming you are adjusting the volume for the radio up as much as you can...? One time I noted that when connected to bluetooth audio with one of my phones I could not adjust the volume up with my radio volume adjustment but could adjust the volume up on my handset. But this didn't happen all the time.. I'm not sure why it happened either. It didn't seem to happen with voice calls. I'm guessing this is related to your phone rather than the CT's hands-free system. Best option would be to have a friend pair their phone, maybe trying a different Android/Iphone and see what happens. I suppose if you had the same problem it could be related to your specific CT. GL...
I was going to suggest the same thing. Try adjusting the volume on your handset and if that doesn't work try connecting another phone. I had a similar problem with the my chatterbox BTA for my motorcycle. My phone volume was low but my wifes volume was way higher.

I was wondering if anyway noticed that the womans voice that does the set up stuff is really low.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I was wondering if anyway noticed that the womans voice that does the set up stuff is really low.
This seems to be an issue depending on who you are and where you are.. Parked on the side of the street it seemed way to loud. So I adjusted it down.. Then driving at highway speeds not loud enough... Her voice does not seem to adjust with the background noises.. a definite fault of the CT audio system if you ask me.

Also if one has the Non-Nav version of the CT the manual does not give workable directions on how to adjust the Voice Guidance volume. I have a video on how to do it on my Youtube channel...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts