Lexus CT200h Forums banner

Pics of Lexus OEM All-Weather Floor Mats

11K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  pilotpen 
#1 ·
This ties in with the "All-weather floor mats" thread on this forum, but this post includes photos of the front and rear all-weather floor mats Lexus has just made available for the CT200h.

On the other thread I mentioned that I had ordered custom-fit, all-weather mats for my CT from a vendor I found on the Internet because they were not available from Lexus. Another forum member immediately posted a reply with a link to the website below that showed Lexus all-weather mats were in fact available. The price was $89 — twenty dollars under the $109 MSRP price.

<http://www.lexuspartsworld.com/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=842>

I placed a call to this vendor and learned that Lexus had made them available within the past week. But rather than purchase them from this vendor and have to wait for the UPS truck and pay both tax and shipping (I live in the same state as the vendor), I went to my dealer yesterday and spoke with the parts guy about the Lexus mats.

Bottom line, he ordered the mats for me and honored the $89 discount price that the Internet vendor was asking. I received a phone call this morning from the dealer advising that they were in. After I picked them up and brought them home I shot some pics (below) of the mats both in and out of my CT for those who might be interested to see what they look like.

Even though my dealer isn't one of those who sells Lexus parts and accessories at discount over the Internet like a few others do, honoring the LexusPartsWorld price of $89 for the $109 all-weather mats didn't seem to be a problem. That might or might not be the case with other dealers as well. Wouldn't hurt to ask if anyone is interested in picking up a set.

The front mats do not fit over the carpeted mats that come with the CT, which is fine with me. I plan to store the carpeted mats and reinstall them when I know they won't be subject to rain and mud.

Fortunately, I was able to successfully cancel the order for the non-Lexus custom mats I ordered over the Internet a few days ago.

I'm much happier with these Lexus mats because of the eyelets in the front two that allow them to be locked to the floor.

(The reason for the flat spot on the passenger mat on the right rear in the first two photos is because the mat was inverted when I set it down.)

Bill in Fremont, CA

See less See more
#3 ·
Yes, I was surprised there were four in the package for the reason you mentioned. When I picked up the mats there were four in the package, and when the parts guy went into his computer to prepare an invoice, he said that the MSRP was $109, the same amount that has a slash through it on the LexusPartsWorld web page that shows only the front mats.

#6 ·
I ordered the Lexus all-weather cargo tray from Sewell last week, but it hasn't arrived yet. This link should take you to the correct web page.

2011 CT200h: Cargo Tray - This cargo tray is a hard-working accessory for your guests who demand both luxury and function. A nonskid surface helps keep cargo in place, while the perimeter lip helps keep fluids contained-whether they're from a wetsuit

As you can see, Sewell's discount price is $64.13 for the $89 all-weather tray. I'm paying an additional $13.44 for shipping out here to the coast. Anyone purchasing the tray, whether it be from Sewell or any other vendor, needs to order the correct one as they are apparently available for CTs with or without a subwoofer.

To see the discount price at Sewell, you may first need to join Club Lexus, then set up an account with Sewell and log-in. That's what I had to do last week when I ordered the cargo tray.

Here's the link to Club Lexus...

Club Lexus - Home

Bill in Fremont, CA

#14 ·
Anyone purchasing the tray, whether it be from Sewell or any other vendor, needs to order the correct one as they are apparently available for CTs with or without a subwoofer.
I am picking up my CT on Thursday and wanted to order the floor mats and cargo try ahead of time. I am just not sure which tray to order. Is it safe to say if I have the premium CT with the premium audio I would need the tray for the CT "with a subwoofer"?

#7 ·
Looks good bilmat. I was going to order the day I responded to your other post, but I got sidetracked with the busy workload at the office. After seeing your photos, I'll be sure to pick a set up for sure now!

#10 ·
My dealer actually said they couldn't get the mats yet, even though I gave them the part number. They seemed surprised saying that Lexus did not allow all season mats due to the past recall problems. I ordered from Lexuspartsworld.com and should receive them next week. They did confirm it was for all 4 mats.

#11 ·
Just got my Lexus aw floor mats for the CT. The dealership closest to me beat the deal from lexuspartsworld.com by $1.00, too! Haha ;)

But it's true, while there are few dealerships who will price match ($89.99), some dealerships won't. And two other dealerships I've called have decided not to offer them because of the "floor mats issue"--- which I think is BS.

#13 ·
But it's true, while there are few dealerships who will price match ($89.99), some dealerships won't. And two other dealerships I've called have decided not to offer them because of the "floor mats issue"--- which I think is BS.
Not willing to match the price of other dealers that are discounting the floor mats is understandable. But to use the sorry excuse of the "floor mats issue" and not even order the OEM mats for a customer reeks of ignorance, laziness or both. It certainly doesn't speak well for a dealer who sells up-scale cars like a Lexus. Odds are, that decision isn't the policy of the dealer, but more so of a lazy employee who doesn't want to be bothered.

If I went to a dealer and ask that they order the Lexus floor mats — knowing what I have learned on this forum — and some yahoo told me they weren't ordering them because of the floor mats issue, I'd raise hell and insist to speak with the boss of the dealership. I wouldn't buy the mats from them, of course. I just enjoy raising hell with people who don't do what they are being paid to do, which is a chronic problem in this country! (I am now going to take my meds and go lay down.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.