Lexus CT200h Forums banner

Pics of Lexus OEM All-Weather Floor Mats

11K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  pilotpen 
Bill - how does one join the club? I see no way on the website.

I ordered the Lexus all-weather cargo tray from Sewell last week, but it hasn't arrived yet. This link should take you to the correct web page.

2011 CT200h: Cargo Tray - This cargo tray is a hard-working accessory for your guests who demand both luxury and function. A nonskid surface helps keep cargo in place, while the perimeter lip helps keep fluids contained-whether they're from a wetsuit

As you can see, Sewell's discount price is $64.13 for the $89 all-weather tray. I'm paying an additional $13.44 for shipping out here to the coast. Anyone purchasing the tray, whether it be from Sewell or any other vendor, needs to order the correct one as they are apparently available for CTs with or without a subwoofer.

To see the discount price at Sewell, you may first need to join Club Lexus, then set up an account with Sewell and log-in. That's what I had to do last week when I ordered the cargo tray.

Here's the link to Club Lexus...

Club Lexus - Home

Bill in Fremont, CA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.