Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm driving about 90 miles today to go pick mine up from a dealership because they were offering me a much much better deal than my local dealership would. $2500 off MSRP. I'm also only being charged 3.5% sales tax due to nice and low taxes where I live (Madison County Alabama), so all said and done I'm out the door at about $1000 less than MSRP. (MSRP was around 37.5k)

Well, that is the deal that was negotiated on the phone and faxed to my bank for the loan info. I'm going to make the assumption that they won't try to change the deal once I'm there in person and have driven all that way!

2011, Smokey Granite Mica, Premium sound, Nav package, leather package (black), remote start.

I can't wait!

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Sweet, a 90 mile drive is WELL worth it, good deal! Congrats and great color choice, as this color is discontinued moving forward to 2012! :) Does that mean we can think of it as a "limited edition" color? ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
As a fellow Smoky Granite driver, I'd say we've got a very limited edition. Take into account the numbers produced in the 2011 model year, then the demise of our color... I wonder how many there are out there....

Starting to see a few more CT's in Atlanta now. Passed a silver one in ATL the other morning on I-20 and a white one also... after months of nothing out there and me feeling really unique, now i've seen two in a week...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Picked it up with no problems and got 40 mpg on the drive back going between 70 and 85. :) the only complaint I have is that since I didn't see the car in person before getting it I didn't think to ask for those glowing blue lexus emblems on the door. Plus I didn't notice that the reverse beep is enabled until after I left.

But all in all, I can't complain and am loving the car!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh. Forgot to mention that I still have never seen this car in huntsville being driven, only sitting on the dealer lot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts