Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, my official first post!

We picked up our new CT last night Premium without the Nav. Smokey Granite with the Black Nuluxe interior. Love the car and glad we waited for this color to get in. Love the dash without the Navi (Cleaner), but miss the features that the Navi does bring to the car besides navigation. If you are debating and have questions make sure you ask up front as many of the Lexus luxury features are related to the optional packages, but at the same time the car is amazing even without these.

Just wanted to take a minute to say thanks for all the posts as it has been good to get the insight before making the final decision. I am a very technical individual and in return am willing to help people with questions or issues that they might run in to.

Keep the good info flowing everyone.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found it very interesting that the dealers in this area didnt have any of the Nav equiped cars in stock. We had to have them get this car from another dealership (I have to guess they own it as well) but am still lucky as like you said it would be a long wait if we had to order it. My only guess on the lack of options is that they had ordered cars to keep the cost down and future shipments will have these optional packages. It is a great car, and you are going to love it! Now the only problem is I have to give it back to my wife.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.