Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
OK, my official first post!

We picked up our new CT last night Premium without the Nav. Smokey Granite with the Black Nuluxe interior. Love the car and glad we waited for this color to get in. Love the dash without the Navi (Cleaner), but miss the features that the Navi does bring to the car besides navigation. If you are debating and have questions make sure you ask up front as many of the Lexus luxury features are related to the optional packages, but at the same time the car is amazing even without these.

Just wanted to take a minute to say thanks for all the posts as it has been good to get the insight before making the final decision. I am a very technical individual and in return am willing to help people with questions or issues that they might run in to.

Keep the good info flowing everyone.
Congratulations on your new car....I test drove the car in Smokey Granite (with Ecru interior)...I think it would look much better the way you got it with the black...I was really on the fence about whether to get the NAV when I ordered mine but in the end, wound up getting it mostly for the other stuff like you said. My only logic for it was although I always know where I'm going, I plan on keeping the car for a few years (at least 5 or 6) and I got it because of the discount on the car I received. I ordered the car with the LED headlamps and that is why I had to order it....they had the exact car I wanted with the standard headlamps in stock but when I saw them, they looked to yellow and didn't seem all that bright....as far as I know, so far they aren't making any with Nuluxe and LED headlamps unless you order one that way....so, I'm waiting (probably a long time...heard they opened up 7 Toyota factories again yesterday...Thursday).

·
Registered
516 Posts
Good luck with your new baby!
All cars in our area had navigation!
Trove...I am kind of in your area...Ft Lauderdale...it is going to be hard waiting for this thing to be built...but, getting it a way not available...Starfire Pearl w/ Caramel Nuluxe and LED's, Prem Audio,NAV, light up door sills...until then, I will have to drive the my weekend baby (which by the way is 180 degrees from a hybrid as far as for the environment)...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.