Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I'm Ian from Chicago. Picked up a 2012 Nebula Grey CT today, it's got the premium audio and remote starter.
Also have a 2010 Prius III, so the drivetrain isn't anything new, but I'm really enjoying the interior improvements.

I have a few plans for it, F-Sport front grille and window visors for sure. Debating blacking out the roof and lowering.
Every car I've had is lowered (including the Prius) but this thing rides really nice and the wheel gap isn't that gross, so it's not a must for me yet.

Here's the CT and my Prius.

And here's my old xB, just for the hell of it.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just got the tint done last night.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hey, we have the same color :p

I want to upgrade my front grille too. Are you going to stay with OEM or no? Cheapest price shipped for OEM is about $190 from Sewell/eBay and the non-OEM is $116 from Parts Geek.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was planning on going the PartsGeek route. Generally, the fit and finish of the aftermarket OEM stuff is still quite good. Not sure that going OEM would be worth the extra $70+.

Did you vinyl wrap your roof? Any pics?

·
Registered
129 Posts
I was planning on going the PartsGeek route. Generally, the fit and finish of the aftermarket OEM stuff is still quite good. Not sure that going OEM would be worth the extra $70+.

Did you vinyl wrap your roof? Any pics?
Ah okay, post up some pics once you get the install done! I think I'll get the Parts Geek one too. eBay goes for about $130 (~$140 for me with CA tax) for the non-OEM. I also want to refinish the plastic on the lower grille to make it more of a gloss black and maybe the upper grille too once I get it.

Here's a pic of when I wrapped the roof:
http://www.ct200hforum.com/forum/attachments/new-member-introductions/47258d1409386591-hello-3.jpg

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Changed out my heads and fogs today. 4300k DDM headlights, Halo Solar Yellow fogs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts