·
Registered
193 Posts
Maxa. u have mad skills.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Need your skill again Maxa! :)
Would you be able to do O.Z. Alleggerita HLT Anthracite Painted on Starfire Pearl?

Tons of thanks! :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Holy, this is quick! And you are gifted :D
Where are you flying to?

Do you think this looks good? I'm seriously thinking getting this set :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Maxa...

Hate to jump on the band wagon, but any chance of doing a PS of the Volk Racing G7s on the car (either normal or SC variant)?

Am close to pulling the trigger on a set, but need your assistance in pushing me over the line.. :)

Thanks again!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Holy, this is quick! And you are gifted :D
Where are you flying to?

Do you think this looks good? I'm seriously thinking getting this set :)
Was just up to north of sweden in business.
Yeh I like them, one problem with few spokes is that you will see the small brakes very well. But they are indeed nice!
Many of the volk wheels are pure damn art! Love the CE28N and the progressive ME (face 2). The time attack once was nice on the car, but felt a bit too sporty for me on this car.

Perhaps some Infinity G37.. not very sporty, but quite nice look to the car imo.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey Maxa...

Hate to jump on the band wagon, but any chance of doing a PS of the Volk Racing G7s on the car (either normal or SC variant)?

Am close to pulling the trigger on a set, but need your assistance in pushing me over the line.. :)

Thanks again!
Im an idiot... did the wrong wheel lol

Ill be back, but have much to do this weekend.

Here is the G2 at least :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Was just up to north of sweden in business.
Yeh I like them, one problem with few spokes is that you will see the small brakes very well. But they are indeed nice!
I wonder if there's upgrade available for the brakes yet.. a bigger blue one will do XD

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.