·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
609 Posts
Not entirely spam. It does have actual pictures of the phone holder in a CT! It probably belongs to the Classified forum or something.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No. it is not spam.. I really do have this holder and i do have cell phone business. it is perfect phone holder that fit to CT !!
Like to share with you people.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I suppose the part is universal so it would be a bit difficult to make it charge the phone directly. At first I thought the charger and holder were two separate items.

·
Registered
82 Posts
When will you have more for $27? Ty

·
Registered
10 Posts
The best phone holder for this car is the one that's made for it, called the Lexus Electronic Device Holder: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Factory-OEM-Lexus-CT200h-CT-200h-Electronic-Device-Cell-Phone-Holder/153469522720?epid=1861234921&hash=item23bb7f1320:g:VdgAAOSwh1paJUp8
Although, I had to unscrew mine and raise the height of it since smart phones keep getting bigger. I saw that someone 3D printed a piece to solve this problem: https://www.shapeways.com/product/VNTGU9MFP/lexus-ct200h-updated-bracket-for-larger-phones

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you have been disappointed by your Lexus CT200h cell phone hold because it no longer holds your new iPhone 6, 6+, or later models bigger than an iPhone 5, I've engineered an extended bracket to fix this. This extended bracket is 1.5" taller than the stock bracket, so it holds larger phones. If you can handle a Phillips screw driver, you can install this upgraded bracket.

This is a part that can be 3D printed for you on the Shapeways Marketplace. Here is the link:
Lexus CT200h updated bracket for larger phones by kfischer on Shapeways

You can find out more about it, and see pictures of it at this site. This part is printed in their strong and flexible plastic, in black.
Take a look!
Kevin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts