Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The car works well in one of the most expensive gasoline locations ($4.20/gal) locations in America! Photos taken at hotel with sea views. Did not get GPS because it was costly and cumbersome. Instead, my old but updated Garmin Nuvi fits perfectly in the phone caddy package provided in my trunk. iPod Nano is great via USB. iPhone on bluetooth! All this and my penchant to dial up Sport Mode makes me a happy camper!

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
looks AWESOME! That's a beautiful location.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
I have the same Garmin unit and just ordered a CT. Looking for the best option to install the unit (without using the windshield mount). I have mine hard wired in my current car & am so used to the setup, I need to figure out what makes the most sense in the CT for a similar setup!

Sorry, not trying to jack your thread w/ scenic photos, but did notice your GPS location. Can you even use the power/charger with it in the accessory holder?

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
White is my second fav color, looking good :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes you can!

Hi!

All you have to do is open the hatch, pull up the rug, open the cover, and voila, you will see a mounting bracket in a hard-to-open plastic wrapper. It fits neatly and securely into an obvious slot, and will adjust to your Garmin well, even with the antenna up. Just below this mount are two power options; a lighter plugin 12 V, and USB. If you don't have either of these wires (with one end the "mini" USB plug matching the GPS unit), they are common and at Best Buy. Take a picture and post when you are done!

Uhhh, try to resist the Sport Mode if you can...you will love the car!
:D

·
Registered
410 Posts
Nice pic!! Awwwwh and I see you have another sexy beast in your stall. (Vert Mustang) ;-)

Awesome rides!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
More CT Scenery

All you need--besides the car--is jazzy scenery and Nikon D7000 with a trio of fun lenses. Note CT peeking out beyond the benches and trees..sneaky, aren't I?

·
Registered
410 Posts
LOL... too funny. Yep, very sneaky. hehe Gotta watch out for you and that Nikon. ;-)

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
It's like a predator, stalking its prey in the Serengeti or something. LOL.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
How about posting pix of CT 200h in scenery? All invited here!

I think the car is even nicer photographed amid beautiful scenery (vs. cars in driveways with trash cans). Whadd'a think? here are "examples," and what the heck is Photoshop anyway? :D Please post your CT pix in (real) scenery so that we all enjoy!

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
crawforduci, LOL, that is some mad PS skillz.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Haha you must have been bored! Looks like a floating CT! Nice car btw!

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
CT could have went with ad's like this based on its eco-friendlyness

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
"The whale is dying!, push it back into the water!"

·
Registered
410 Posts
haha Very cool... ;-)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Day at the Spa! While my dealer has laved my CT twice, TODAY was its first "spa" day! This is the place on The PCH in Newport that washes The Batmobile (no kidding; the REAL Batmobile). I've been taking my cars there for years and they do a great job for little money. So the guys know me and know I name my cars--like Trigger (Mustang/saddle leather), Sparky (red Prius), Greenie (Mustang Bullitt), etc. They had not yet encountered a CT, but liked it and named it "El sinorita hermoso de la ciudad (CT, get it?) por el mar" or, for short "Cutie." Go figger. :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Awwh, so good to see you are still pampering your little CuTie. That batmobile is too funny. Very cool.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
oOOo. That place in Newport, they do good work? May have to pay them a visit.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts