Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to post new Member introduction..I guess this is the place?..I'm 70,work on My own cars,Don't know if I made a mistake buying a 200Ct..I had a 2008 Camry Hybrid before,and loved it..Was getting up in the miles and decided to get the Lexus..Hard ride and noise,makes Me think I made a mistake...I just rotated the tires,and now have more noise than before..Thinking about getting diff tires,like 225/45 17..or going to 16" wheels to get more sidewall..Other than that I would welcome any suggestions..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well, the CT certainly has stiffer suspension and wheelbase than the Camry, hence the harder ride. For the road noise, you may want to try the Michellin Pilot MXM4, I've noticed quieter ride when installed on my previous Prius.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Good move from Camry Hybrid to CT299h

·
Registered
383 Posts
The stock tires are known for their noise. Mine was horrible then I replaced them and it made it better...way better.

I'm not sure what you were expecting from the CT, it's a sportier car with a stiffer suspension versus the Camry. You would of been better off getting into a ES350 if you wanted a Lexus.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts