Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a 2012 Lexus CT200h and I'm getting trouble codes P0B42, C1259, and C1310. I have replaced the 12v battery, I have replaced the hybrid battery voltage sensor. The voltages of the cells range from 7.6-7.96. I'm not sure what else to do other than replacing the entire hybrid battery assembly. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

·
Registered
2015 eminent white pearl
329 Posts
Hello, I have a 2012 Lexus CT200h and I'm getting trouble codes P0B42, C1259, and C1310. I have replaced the 12v battery, I have replaced the hybrid battery voltage sensor. The voltages of the cells range from 7.6-7.96. I'm not sure what else to do other than replacing the entire hybrid battery assembly. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
I have the service manual software in the engine and tech sub forum. It will give you the causes and diagnostics procedures for each code.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks but I already have the repair manual. I’m still stuck. I don’t really want to make the expense of buying the entire battery and still having the problem. That’s why I’m trying to exhaust every other possible solution.

·
Registered
2015 eminent white pearl
329 Posts
Thanks but I already have the repair manual. I’m still stuck. I don’t really want to make the expense of buying the entire battery and still having the problem. That’s why I’m trying to exhaust every other possible solution.
Oh, OK.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Doctor Prius application will help you to check
Your battery.
Do you live near the sea or humid area?
It might cause your battery connections
To accumulate corrosion?!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts