Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This feature has seemed to have stopped working. Is there a setting I might have screwed up ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
that happen to me the other week. You have to leave the botton on the left or right mirror. If you put it on the middle, the reverse function will not work. Hope that helps :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Mmlon is correct

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, that is what I figured out. Silly me

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm glad that I read this. My mirrors have never adjusted when I'm in reverse. I figured that this was one of those features that I didn't have because I have the nav system.

Before leaving the dealership, I set my seat and mirrors. Put the mirror button to center so I didn't accidentally adjust them and haven't touched the button since.

·
Registered
130 Posts
After changing the mirror switch position to "L" and still not having the mirror adjust when in reverse, I checked the owner's manual. I was correct. I don't have this feature. But it's not because I have the Nav system, it's because I don't have the Leather Package, which includes Driving Position Memory, which is what it required for the mirrors to adjust themselves when in reverse.

·
Registered
49 Posts
... I don't have this feature. But it's not because I have the Nav system, it's because I don't have the Leather Package, which includes Driving Position Memory, which is what it required for the mirrors to adjust themselves when in reverse.
I understand that they don't want to get into building an infinite number of configurations, or the price would go through the roof. But mirrors and seat memory make no sense as part of the leather package. Premium package, yes, because they're premium features. They are not features that depend on dead cows.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts