Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and in with the new!

The long wait ended yesterday morning. I just finished installing my interior and license plate LEDs. Today and I've been 100% pleased from the high level of service received from Sal Gulino at Herb Chambers Lexus of Sharon, MA, to the car itself (obviously). Sal told me that he has one more that's unspoken for... so go get it!

I'll miss my car, but I will definitely get over it very soon. Adios, 6 speed manual. Adios, premium gas. Adios, awesome exhaust note. Adios, random check engine lights. Adios, old friend.

HELLOOOOOO LEXUS CT! :D

Pictures will be plentiful in time.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats!! Enjoy the CT!

·
Registered
116 Posts
congratzzz...

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
AWESOME! Welcome to the CT family! You'll love the MPGs!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. At this day and age, MPG > MPH imo. I can't wait to have time to get a legit photo session going. Should have a sick opportunity next Sunday if the weather cooperates.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Sweet man! Finally, no more posts from you as a non-owner! :) Nice intro by the way! So how much have you driven it so far? Did you end up getting tires for your wheels yet?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wheels and tires were purchased before I took delivery, however, they haven't arrived yet. They should be coming in tonight as a matter of fact. I was going to get the new shoes on by Saturday along with the springs, but with the design mishap, I might put that on hold to avoid having to have two separate days for installs. As of today, I've put about 80 miles on her...

Since I most likely won't be doing wheels this weekend, fogs and HID install is on deck. Dropping her off tonight for VentureShield also.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I picked up mine yesterday, also from Sal, and your right he was great to work with. I’m guessing you were the person who brought in the micro USB. I’d like to get my hands on one, what was the make?
Many people have been buying the LaCie Moskeyto. I put some links on my blog for these... the 8gb is $23.01... If you find another item to get your order total over $25, you can get free super saver shipping. Check it out if you want.. click down a few clicks on the blog. I bought the 8 GB and am happy with it. It fits well and one can close the small cover while it is installed. I plan on doing a video showing how it works with the Non-Nav CT.

Roger's CT Blog

·
Registered
137 Posts
Congrats on finally getting the car to put all the parts you've been collecting on.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I picked up mine yesterday, also from Sal, and your right he was great to work with. I’m guessing you were the person who brought in the micro USB. I’d like to get my hands on one, what was the make?
Haha, he made mention of that? That's funny. Looks like you've had your question answered. It's definitely a nice option to be able to just pop that in and out without the hassle of iTunes or draining your battery by playing music via BT.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congrats on finally getting the car to put all the parts you've been collecting on.
Thanks! Now it won't feel as if I'm just collecting parts like you said. No photoshoot Sunday due to weather :rolleyes:

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'm only 2 weeks late. CONGRATS LEXCEETEE!! I would say you like hatchbacks. hehe

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm only 2 weeks late. CONGRATS LEXCEETEE!! I would say you like hatchbacks. hehe
Wow, I have seen a post from you for awhile! Thank you, and yes, I LOVE hatchies!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.