Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a call from the dealer this weekend and the CT should arrive in port on June 16 and we should be able to take delivery by June 25. We put our name on the wait list on April 9 and were #8 on the list. This dealer has received only one CT since April and the only reason we get the CT is because everyone else on the list declined because of color or features.

So, for all of you waiting, have faith. You may be down the wait list but those above you may decline.

"Her" CT will be
Daybreak Yellow
Ecru interior
Premium model (sunroof and heated seats)
No NAV (didn't want it)
Premium Audio
Illuminated Door Sills
Remote Start
Premium Floor Mats
Glass Breakage Sensors
Cargo Tray
Accessory Package with Cargo Net, Cargo Mat, Wheel Locks, Bumper Protector
Declined the front Paint Protector "clear bra" ($429 option)

Should be a sweet ride and she will love it. Will post pictures when she arrives.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
I have the feeling you will be sneaking out to drive her CT sometimes :p Congrats, look forward to seeing pics as always

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dealer here in NC informed us today the CT is at port and we should be able to take delivery by the weekend. Yeah!!!! Will post some pictures later. :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Please do-- I may drive over to Concord just so I can say I've seen one outside of the Hendrick showroom. You get from them or go up to Winston or G-boro?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Kevets: You're too funny! I'm sure you will fall in love with "her" car too. hehe

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I might get lucky. She might let me drive it once in awhile. I will get to do the polishing and keeping it clean. :D

Decided to go to Winston Salem because when we decided to add the CT to our garage (April 9), Hendrick's CT wait list was 12 deep. Nothing bad to say about Hendrick's as they were great, just didn't want to wait that long and felt we would have a better chance at Winston. Seems like a good decision as I am sure we would still be waiting otherwise.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Took delivery this past Saturday and have had too much fun driving and showing off the CT all weekend. Love the car and it was worth the wait. The Daybreak Yellow is beautiful and the more you look at it the more you love it. Makes heads turn and you can see the CT coming from a distance.

The CT had 20 miles at delivery and at the end of the weekend the ODO shows 195.

Here are a few pictures.....:D

·
Registered
414 Posts
Congrats! Welcome to less is more!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Took delivery this past Saturday and have had too much fun driving and showing off the CT all weekend. Love the car and it was worth the wait. The Daybreak Yellow is beautiful and the more you look at it the more you love it. Makes heads turn and you can see the CT coming from a distance.

The CT had 20 miles at delivery and at the end of the weekend the ODO shows 195.

Here are a few pictures.....:D

Very nice. Man I just noticed looking at the front of your car that when mine comes in, I may have to have holes drilled in the front for the plates.
Maybe see how long before I get tagged for no frame and plate in front.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Congrats to the Mr & Mrs!! That color is really nice in person. Enjoy your CT guys. ;-)

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
She actually did let me drive for a bit. :) Very nice ride and I love how quiet the CT is.

There are two small dimples where holes can be drilled and the CT comes with the front license plate bracket. The dealer offered to install the front bracket but we declined as we don't have to carry front plates in NC.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Looks great.

Welcome to the club !

·
Registered
53 Posts
Glad you got it-- she looks like a happy camper. I'll look for you if you ever make it over to Davidson. My wait continues......I don't even know what # I am in line with either Hendrick OR Flow.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey bogner47
PM us if you want to see the CT in person. We understand your pain of waiting. Good luck.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Coincidentally enough, just got a call from Hendrick this morning that they have an 'almost match' coming in later July and my number came up next on the list-- also Fire Agate (good), but in Ecru and with Nav. I'm holding out for Caramel, though Nav may be negotiable.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts