Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ordered from Sewell today...bamboo dash insert and that metal piece for the rear top of the bumper. My local Lexus dealer has the clear bumper protector on a lot of their cars (when they has cars in stock)...it was a clear tape with a big L in it. If anyone has installed the metal bumper protector please post a picture...thanks.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Did they raise the price on the dash insert? I thought it was closer to $149.

Anyway, would the bamboo or wood color better match a caramel nuluxe interior?

·
Registered
193 Posts
ordered from Sewell today...bamboo dash insert and that metal piece for the rear top of the bumper. My local Lexus dealer has the clear bumper protector on a lot of their cars (when they has cars in stock)...it was a clear tape with a big L in it. If anyone has installed the metal bumper protector please post a picture...thanks.
The metal version is not available at the moment, it has never been in stock so I doubt anyone has installed it. Sewell are expecting them around 1st June but even this is doubtful, you have just joined a very long queue for this item. Just thought I would mention it............

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
You would have to remove the back plastic clear film before installing the metal guard, right?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts