Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in Vancouver BC, Canada. Just got a call from a dealer that they could only accept order once a month. So, mine would be done in the early August. I am guessing if the order in Aug would be for 2012.

What is your condition in other parts of Canada?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome zhy_xu200. I ordered in March, so I can't tell you what the ordering situation is now. Canada is still short on deliveries, but a dealer telling you they will only take orders once a month doesn't sound right. Geez, they should be trying to sell the car to you and should just take your order. They could be up front about the wait time before they take your order/deposit, but by not taking the order at all they would be risking having you walk away!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I think there is still a Premium one at Woodhaven Lexus in Winnipeg but it is yellow. But if that is the color and option you want, it is a great time of year to drive across the praries. ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, Guys, for your answers.

I do not know if the dealer was telling me the truth. However, from the threads posted here, I found it is hard to get the car before September in Canada.

By the way, I like the yellow. It is too far to drive it back home for me anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts