Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:):):)

The dealer just called me to say I can pick my CT up at 10:30 Friday morning, two more sleeps to go (if I get much sleep!)

F-Sport in
Flame Blue
Black Leather
Smoke finish wheels

Its the same as this one

But I didn't order the Opera House to look at out of the window though !

I will post some pics on friday when I get it

·
Registered
31 Posts
:):):)

The dealer just called me to say I can pick my CT up at 10:30 Friday morning, two more sleeps to go (if I get much sleep!)

F-Sport in
Flame Blue
Black Leather
Smoke finish wheels

Its the same as this one

But I didn't order the Opera House to look at out of the window though !

I will post some pics on friday when I get it
:p :p :p

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Congrats - we don't get the F Sport, color blue or special finish wheels here in the States!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow I can't believe they would not have this model over there what on earth would Lexus be thinking ?
Over here the blue is only available on the F-Sport

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
welcome to the family are you smiling ear to ear
I am and I don't pick it up until Friday :)

I feel like I am abut 6 years old and tomorrows Christmas eve !

I have had new cars before but this ones got me for some reason, it is also my first Lexus so maybe that's part of it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
SteveRD66:

I wish we have Flame Blue available in north america. It is very nice looking color.
I have been to Sydney a few times. What is the per litre gasoline price there now? Here in Canada is about CAN$1.3 per litre. I remember there are many hilly roads in Sydney. Is the CT handles those well?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Wow I can't believe they would not have this model over there what on earth would Lexus be thinking ?
Over here the blue is only available on the F-Sport
It would have been my first choice of color if available here in the US. Starfire was my second after seeing the Granite in person (too dark for my tastes).

I think Lexus really failed when it came to colors on the CT.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
SteveRD66:

I wish we have Flame Blue available in north america. It is very nice looking color.
I have been to Sydney a few times. What is the per litre gasoline price there now? Here in Canada is about CAN$1.3 per litre. I remember there are many hilly roads in Sydney. Is the CT handles those well?
Hi. I am in Melbourne but go to Sydney quite a bit (I guess the pictures misleading it's from the launch at the motor show) I will post my own at the weekend.

Fuel here is about the same $1.3 - $1.4 litre and it still goes up on a Friday before the weekend and back down on a Tuesday !

·
Registered
391 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
It would have been my first choice of color if available here in the US. Starfire was my second after seeing the Granite in person (too dark for my tastes).

I think Lexus really failed when it came to colors on the CT.
I didn't like the granite color either--too dark---so I got Obsidian Black instead

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Congrats. :)

I envy the blue, I envy the F-sport and I envy the smoked wheels hehe. Enjoy

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congrats. :)

I envy the blue, I envy the F-sport and I envy the smoked wheels hehe. Enjoy
Thanks Darkride