Lexus CT200h Forums banner

OMG Dealer just called me to say I pick up on Friday morning :)

4K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  SteveRD66 
#1 ·
:):):)

The dealer just called me to say I can pick my CT up at 10:30 Friday morning, two more sleeps to go (if I get much sleep!)

F-Sport in
Flame Blue
Black Leather
Smoke finish wheels

Its the same as this one

But I didn't order the Opera House to look at out of the window though !

I will post some pics on friday when I get it

See less See more
#4 ·
Wow I can't believe they would not have this model over there what on earth would Lexus be thinking ?
Over here the blue is only available on the F-Sport

#9 ·
It would have been my first choice of color if available here in the US. Starfire was my second after seeing the Granite in person (too dark for my tastes).

I think Lexus really failed when it came to colors on the CT.

#6 ·
I am and I don't pick it up until Friday :)

I feel like I am abut 6 years old and tomorrows Christmas eve !

I have had new cars before but this ones got me for some reason, it is also my first Lexus so maybe that's part of it.

#8 ·
SteveRD66:

I wish we have Flame Blue available in north america. It is very nice looking color.
I have been to Sydney a few times. What is the per litre gasoline price there now? Here in Canada is about CAN$1.3 per litre. I remember there are many hilly roads in Sydney. Is the CT handles those well?

#10 · (Edited)
Hi. I am in Melbourne but go to Sydney quite a bit (I guess the pictures misleading it's from the launch at the motor show) I will post my own at the weekend.

Fuel here is about the same $1.3 - $1.4 litre and it still goes up on a Friday before the weekend and back down on a Tuesday !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.