Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the site, just inked deal on a matador red 2013. Already has full tint w/ F sport wheels. Any suggestions on mods would be appreciated. Already thinking of illuminated sills.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome! Nice color.....
LED cabin lights are nice, quick and easy to do.

·
Registered
383 Posts
welcome old timer :)

Backup camera/rear view mirror is a recommended mod plus it adds some safety to backing up. Replacing the interior lights with led lighting is pretty popular (probably my next upgrade).
Just look around the forums you'll find all kinds of mods to do.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes ,sorry guys, didn't really provide much info on vehicle. Has premium audio HDD w/nav inc back up camera. Anyidea on best interior LED kits? Also looking for red led mood lighting in cargo area and under fronts seats.

·
Registered
692 Posts
For me upgrading the stereo was the #1 priority. The only other mod that I did was to install the OEM illuminated door sills. I also replaced the OEM 12 V battery with an Optima Yellow top battery if you want to count that as a mod. But there are quite a few mods that are detailed nicely on this forum including interior lights, HIDs, hood supports, rims, springs and shocks, shark fin antenna, horn replacement, and on and on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Bill. I've had my 2015 CT a month now and would like to add a backup camera. That marketplace seems to have many options though -- wired/wireless, mirror/separate display and so on-- with more and more suppliers. Could you update me with your recommendations as of fall 2018?
-- Another Bill in Canada

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.