Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm pleased to join the forum after lurking for a while. My girlfriend and I recently purchased our 2013 CT from a So. Cal. Dealership, and we've been looking for some of the small additional things to bring the whole package together. One of the things we are having difficulty finding is some seat covers that don't look like crap or have really bad reviews. I've browsed Amazon, mostly, without much luck. I'm not much of a car aficionado, so I assume I'm missing out on a valuable resource somewhere out there.
Our exterior is the F-Sport Blue, so we'd really like to see something nice in a coordinating color, but beggars can't be choosers. Please share you seat covers for both front and back seats, where you got them, and the price!
This is mostly to protect the Nuluxe from our dogs, but also for some added aesthetics.
Thanks in advance!

·
Banned
325 Posts
There are many types of stylish covers in the automotive stores and on reasonable prices. If you can,t get on Amazon so try the eBay for it. There are a wide range and variety of the things related to your car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts