Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming from the VW/Audi forums, where appreciation for the vehicle runs deeper than any other group of enthusiasts I know, I wanted to bring over this idea to our World of the CT.

What is recognized by many and what I like to call the "official scent" of the GTI is cinnaberry.

For fun, I want to start a discussion and figure out what the official scent of the CT will be. After the new car smell has worn off, what should we our team air freshener be?

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
JDM squash?

·
Registered
116 Posts
squash is the best...got 2 cans in my car

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have squash in my Supra, and now have everyone of my friends hooked on it.

Squash is too broad though. Need something CT specific (Once my new-car-smell wears off that is)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Squash? Damn... now I'm curious!

·
Registered
116 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Squash is where it's at. I've had it in every one of my cars..

Same with one of my buddies...One day he decided to try the 'red' scent (whatever that was) by the same JDM company even though I told him not to.. Wrecked his car that day and still blames it on the bad luck scent!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Heading to Chinatown on Thursday for this squash business!

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
I hate squash !!!!!!

CiTrus seems more appropriate !

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
38 Posts
Squash? Damn... now I'm curious!
here's the cheapest way to get into "Squash".. the My Shaldan air freshner (originally sold as a room air freshener in Japan).. from what I recall, you can find these for like $2.50 each.. up to $3 or so.. last about a month..

If your into aesthetics.. then the CS-X3 looks good on the dash or mounted somewhere.. but its pricy ($12-15?).. they have refills.. but the refills are even pricy ($5-8?)..

There are plenty of other air fresheners that come in the squash flavor.. but these are the two I have experience with.. I usually just buy the My Shaldan ones when I see them.. oh, and there's a newer model now thats supposed to last longer.. although I say its close to the original My Shaldan:

My Shaldan Cool Fresh

I think cost is about the same, around $2.50-$3.. but its much smaller, uses less "material".. smells the same

·
Registered
116 Posts
here's the cheapest way to get into "Squash".. the My Shaldan air freshner (originally sold as a room air freshener in Japan).. from what I recall, you can find these for like $2.50 each.. up to $3 or so.. last about a month..

it was 4 for $10 but price went up to 4 for $12 now at the japanese supermarket in socal

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow. I've never needed 'air freshener' in a car.

Maybe quit farting so much or roll down the windows when you do?
What a jerk lol. What's wrong with having your car smell nice?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You didn't see the play on the capitalization:

CiTrus

Ahhh, I like where you're going with this, sir. Very clever. I'll 2nd that.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts