Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im stoked to announce that I got an email stating my vehicle was officially ordered with the Factory yesterday !!!

I ordered the Fire Agate Pearl with Black interior with AN (Audio & Moonroof Package with Navigation), HS( Heated Seats ) , IL ( LED Headlamps ),LP ( Leather Package ), PS ( Pre-Crash System ) and SR ( Sunroof ).

The plan is still to launch the vehicle on March
1st, so I should have mine right around that time.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Im stoked to announce that I got an email stating my vehicle was officially ordered with the Factory yesterday !!!

I ordered the Fire Agate Pearl with Black interior with AN (Audio & Moonroof Package with Navigation), HS( Heated Seats ) , IL ( LED Headlamps ),LP ( Leather Package ), PS ( Pre-Crash System ) and SR ( Sunroof ).

The plan is still to launch the vehicle on March
1st, so I should have mine right around that time.
Congratulations! I thought the US pricing was supposed to be announced today, but haven't been able to find that yet.

I am on my second RX and a bit tired of the big ride.

Very much looking forward to driving the CT.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pricing was not announced, it has been postponed. Once it is announced, I will post it up.

·
Registered
200 Posts
nice..I did hear that they were going into production this month....

i'm curious though, my sales people insist that we cannot "order" any cars through the manufacturer....

we are allocated cars from each regional office....

if we don't get one with specific items, then they are swapped with another dealer that has one....

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Their Sales Manager can do a "SPO" or BOT change depending on what they want in Dealer Daily. My vehicle was ordered directly by the Regional Office for me. I guess it's good to have friends :)

Yes, they are going into Production starting Monday.

·
Registered
200 Posts
ahh ok..very cool

1 - 6 of 6 Posts