Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a used 2013 CT 200h and it has been lowered (haven't checked what brand springs). I would like to get this back up to normal height and maybe trade for stock wheels.. not sure yet on that tho. Definitely would like to bring the height back up, its enough for the front to scrape pulling out of driveways. This is going to be my daughters car and I can see that being an issue long run. If anyone has their OEM springs laying around let me know.

·
Registered
13' CT with 17' F Sport Rear
126 Posts
Just bought a used 2013 CT 200h and it has been lowered (haven't checked what brand springs). I would like to get this back up to normal height and maybe trade for stock wheels.. not sure yet on that tho. Definitely would like to bring the height back up, its enough for the front to scrape pulling out of driveways. This is going to be my daughters car and I can see that being an issue long run. If anyone has their OEM springs laying around let me know.
I have oem springs from my car, used for like 60k miles if you care. The car has been on springs then coilovers and now air suspension. In SoCal Orange County near Tustin.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts