Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OEM/JDM only Hanger for the CT lol.

Picked this up from my post office today!

To install: take off head rest, slip on hanger mount onto the hole mounts on the seat, insert head rest poles back into holes. done!

I might get one more for the other seat... lol

·
Registered
383 Posts
ok...how much that set you back? If you put a suit jacket or shirt on it will it touch the floor?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok...how much that set you back? If you put a suit jacket or shirt on it will it touch the floor?
lol 199 shipped.... pay to play! :/ it's not sold thru any domestic lexus dealers. this came straight from japan haha, thanks ebay. (the same goes for my oem window visors) and as for the suit jacket, i guess this would depend on how big the suit or jacket is. i will take a picture later of my jacket (size S) i wear almost every day in the office cuz it's freezing here. as for a suit jacket, i am a 38S. i'll try to post a pic of that soon as well.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I bought the same hanger for my 2012 CT200h, the hanger base slipped over the hole mount no problem but the headrest post didn't fit in the hanger base holes. I have the leather package so I don't know if that makes a difference in the headrest post. Anyone else try the hanger and have this problem?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought the same hanger for my 2012 CT200h, the hanger base slipped over the hole mount no problem but the headrest post didn't fit in the hanger base holes. I have the leather package so I don't know if that makes a difference in the headrest post. Anyone else try the hanger and have this problem?
hmmm i have nuluxe. i actually kind of want to get one for the passenger seat...

did u try it for both seats? i wonder if there was an issue with the holes for the mounting, not big enough or something?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yeah, I tried both front seats and it wouldn't work. I even tried the rear headrest and those post would fit the hanger base holes but they headrest post weren't spaced wide enough. Either way having the hanger off the back seats would put any jacket I hung on it draped on the cargo area floor.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's a cool item, but $200 is kinda a lot for this thing.
yep, i agree. 199 is a lot. but i just had to have it. "rare" item in the states lol. at least it does work! my jackets haven't been touching the ground or anything lol.

·
Registered
163 Posts
yep, i agree. 199 is a lot. but i just had to have it. "rare" item in the states lol. at least it does work! my jackets haven't been touching the ground or anything lol.
I guess if you use it everyday it makes sense to have it. I'm allowed to wear jeans with a button down to work everyday, so the only time I'm putting on a suit jacket is when someone dies or gets married.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I guess if you use it everyday it makes sense to have it. I'm allowed to wear jeans with a button down to work everyday, so the only time I'm putting on a suit jacket is when someone dies or gets married.
haha it's more like my north face apex bionic soft shell that hangs on it all the time cuz its mad cold inside my building.

on a side note, HELLA SUPERTONES horn kit got installed, i'll be makin' a new thread for that later. THEY ARE HELLA LOUD.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts