Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

-Purchased/installed OEM black chrome radiator mouldings from Lexus Boutique International / Japan. I had my original ones wrapped in Avery chrome Dennison black chrome conform.
-Chrome delete for the window trim
-Painted my radiator grille gloss black

-LEDIN rear bumper reflector/brake light LED (crappy aftermarket lens fitment, I did an OK job modifying the OEM lens on aftermarket panel but it was a little tough). I wired them up to the brake lights.

-Mudflaps
-XTR HID 4800K (philips capsule) bulbs on a Morimoto kit
-Philips 2700K Yellow LED bulbs
-LED bulbs (puddle, reverse, all interior)
-Blue F-Sport lowering springs
-SPC Camber Bolts
-Megan Racing rear upper control arms
-Enkei TS-5 18x9.5 +45 on 245/40/R18
-KICS heptagon lug nuts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how much was the black chrome inserts window and grill
If you're talking about the black chrome radiator grill garnish/mouldings, I paid $415.80 shipped with a Black Friday discount code.
The stock US radiator grill I just painted it gloss black.
In regards to the word "window" if you're talking about the side windows, I did a chrome delete using Vivvid gloss black wrap.

·
Registered
2015 eminent white pearl
204 Posts
The bumper lights are look cool. I have them on mine. I ordered from aliexpress and got the same ones that don't fit quite right like you, but I got my money back and got another pair that work perfect.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The bumper lights are look cool. I have them on mine. I ordered from aliexpress and got the same ones that don't fit quite right like you, but I got my money back and got another pair that work perfect.
Where did you get your led brake lights that replace the reflectors?

·
Registered
2015 eminent white pearl
204 Posts

Its this one will fit and be the right shape. I only paid 10, but the original seller isn't selling them anymore.

·
Registered
2015 eminent white pearl
204 Posts
I install them with automotive connectors for a clean install. You have to drill a small hole for the wires to pass through the bumper. The wiring is not tricky on the light itself. The light has two brighnesses controlled by two different wires. Make sure you use proper guage wire for automotuve power. I have it only wired to the brightest and to be on whenever the lights are on. If you want to use the brake light to trigger the light to get brighter, you have to get a box for wiring it up for trailer lights (@$50). If you tap in without the box, you will get erroneous errors about brakes and stability control. I tapped in to power at each module at the corners. Just use a multimeter to find which wires have power when the lights are on. They look pretty unique at night. I think in Europe they actually come this way and are used as rear fog lights.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I install them with automotive connectors for a clean install. You have to drill a small hole for the wires to pass through the bumper. The wiring is not tricky on the light itself. The light has two brighnesses controlled by two different wires. Make sure you use proper guage wire for automotuve power. I have it only wired to the brightest and to be on whenever the lights are on. If you want to use the brake light to trigger the light to get brighter, you have to get a box for wiring it up for trailer lights (@$50). If you tap in without the box, you will get erroneous errors about brakes and stability control. I tapped in to power at each module at the corners. Just use a multimeter to find which wires have power when the lights are on. They look pretty unique at night. I think in Europe they actually come this way and are used as rear fog lights.
Love the look and I appreciate all the helpful information

1 - 12 of 12 Posts