Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How well do the OEM all weather mats do at catching water? I see the hex pattern, but is it useful?

I currently have a set of Husky floor mats for my Highlander that hold about a pint of water from melting snow or rain water. I contacted Husky but they currently do not have a set for the CT. I know some of you guys contacted Weathertech with no luck.

·
Registered
414 Posts
The last I heard was that Weathertech is working on our car. Hopefully it will be ready by the time the snow flies!

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
I heard the All-Weather Floor Mats sold by Lexus are made of a material that degrades easily, so I wouldn't recommend those. It's the same issue experienced in the All-Weather Floor Mats sold by Lexus for other models in the Lexus lineup. Not sure if they fixed it, but I'm assuming it's the same material. Buyer Beware. You probably will have better luck going aftermarket.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Yeah, I didn't like the ribbed pattern on the Lexus version at all, looked high maintenance when it comes to cleaning them. I'm going to wait it out until Weather Tech is done with the CT design...have another 4 months or so here in MA. :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
The older Toyota/Lexus mats were great, nice and thick and worked well, but the new ones are cheap. We sent the pair for the wifes Prius back and got hte Weathertech ones 100% better and are great at keeping the carpet clean with our snow and salt here in the NE.

I too am hoping Weathertech gets moving on getting a set for the CT.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts