Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there - we just bought a 2012 CT200h F-Sport. We had it brought in from another dealer in the southern US and it came with the dark graphite 10-spoke wheels. My wife really wanted the Tridents, so as a surprise, I worked it out with the dealership to order & install them prior to delivery. So, now I have 4 OEM wheels (no tires) with about 100 miles on them. I'm getting ready to sell them and am having trouble finding details about their specs. I'm also struggling with believing the pricing I was told, if I was to order them from the dealer or online.

For instance, the Tridents:
Part #: PTR20-76110
Color: Dark Graphite
Price: $199 each (can be found online for slightly cheaper)
Size: 17 X 7
Bolt Pattern: 5X100mm
Offset: 36mm
Weight: 28.65lbs
Tires (from the original wheels): 215/45R17
Required purchase of additional installation kit for $115, as the lugnuts/fit are different.

Now, for the 10-spokes:
Part #: 4261176070
Color: Liquid Graphite (I think that's they call it - medium/dark grey)
Retail Price: $564 each if bought from Lexus separately (found online for ~ $450 each)
Size: 17X7
Bolt Pattern: 5X100
Offset: ??? (is it necessarily the same as the Tridents?)
Weight: ?? (I haven't put them on the scale yet, but would rather have an "official" weight from the manufacturer)
Tires that were mounted: 215/45R17

My biggest question is this - are these 10-spoke wheels REALLY that much more expensive than the Tridents and did we just put an inferior performing or quality wheel on our brand new CT? My wife has said that she still likes the Tridents' look, as do I. Why would there be such a price difference?

Also, I'm looking to sell these wheels. How would you price them? Would someone really pay $400 per wheel (which would be cheaper than anywhere online)? $350?

Thanks for any input. (I'm psyched to find a CT forum - I'm also a MINI guy, have a 2005 Cooper S with a number of mods and have learned to appreciate the community of MINI owners on the North American Motoring forum).

2012-lexus-ct-200h-f-spor-11_800x0w.jpg 046.jpg 040.jpg

(Note, the blue car is just a reference pic I found, our car is black/black)

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
You can buy them new from Sewell as a registered Club Lexus forum member for $393 each

·
Registered
296 Posts
When you know your price send me a private message. I'm not sure yet if I get the trident or the 10 spokes one for my winter set.......

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi there - yes, I ended up selling the wheels through eBay. For the record, I ended up selling them for $400 total, plus shipping. After eBay fees, I was down to about $320 cash. They were much move valuable than that, but I didn't want to hang on them while waiting for the right buyer who recognized the value :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Man, I wish you were in LA. I would trade my perfect chrome standard ten spokes straight across if I could find a set of the F-sport gray in LA. The dealer wanted a mark-up of $2500 for the chromes (negotiated), but that's the only way he would sell the car. Anybody want to trade? Email me at [email protected] or reply here. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts