Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you put in this slot? It's the slot left behind when you don't get the satnav.

does the iphone fit in the large opening?

·
Registered
283 Posts
The upper larger slot is for the device holder, that came with some of the vehicles and the lower one is for the screen position buttons when you have NAV.

·
Registered
92 Posts
yep! that odd slot is where the buttons would have been if you got the nav.
I have the non-nav version, and am still trying to decide what best to do with that slot! It's too big for quarters for parking...too small/shallow to pop in the key. it IS weird tho...could be good for canadian loonies/toonies!

·
Registered
170 Posts
My iPhone 4 fits perfectly in there - in both slots actually.

Standing up in the deep slot and flat in the "mouse" slot.

But don't forget to take it with you when you get out of the car - wide open for all to see!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the iphone 4 fits in the small slot too? not sure what you mean by flat, but glad to hear it fits there.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yup, you can stand the iP4 in the slot for the device holder or just lay your iP4 flat in the the "mouse" receptacle.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Not sure, any lose change I put in the coin thing inside arm wrest. Do you really have that "No smoking" sticker or whatever that sticker is. Or is this internet picture

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Yeah, I currently use the mouse area of my non-nav CT to sit my blackberry down. Very convenient, though I recently found out I can put Pandora on the Blackberry and will probably set the phone up w/ the device holder and then use an audio cable to connect to the AUX input. I though I could stream it thru the Bluetooth Audio, but it only plays MP3's stored on the phone (which I don't put in my phone).

I don't really use that small slot for anything, I don't know that it's that useful in these non-nav CT's. One idea is to put any excess cable/cord rolled up inside it?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Is an audio cable necessary when using the device holder? I was hoping the device holder would both charge and play via the holder. Is it literally just a "holder"?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Is an audio cable necessary when using the device holder? I was hoping the device holder would both charge and play via the holder. Is it literally just a "holder"?
It is just a holder, you have to use a cord to charge it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
yes it will only hold the device there is no interface to usb/power source

·
Registered
391 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
that's the exact picture that inspired my question. to me it looks like the wireless key.

·
Registered
237 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts