Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Posting an issue I'm experiencing with my 2013 CT (Non Nav). I connect my Samsung S7 via bluetooth for long drives and play Spotify. Sure enough, while driving - my connection will fail resulting in the radio turning off. Turning the radio back on it will not connect to device (BT No Connect) and my presets / settings are reset to default. The only way I can get my phone to re-pair is if I turn off the car and turn it back on. Very irritating. Anyone else experience this issue?

Appreciate the feedback / work arounds for this.

Thanks!

-Joe

·
Registered
313 Posts
Wow that's really weird. Almost like a full wipe of your audio system memory. Do all of your settings reset too?

I can share one tip with you, though. While you need to stop the car to re-pair bluetooth devices I believe, you don't necessarily need to do that when you are reconnecting already-paired devices. While the car won't let you when moving, it will let you turn the bluetooth power on and off while moving. This is under the Settings menu (I use the Display Audio package). Doing this forces a bluetooth device reconnect.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have the exact same problem with my iPhone 6. Had same problem with my iPhone 5. The dealer claimed it is a phone problem (iPhone software), yet over the past 5 years, my phone and iOS version have changed, but there is no firmware update for the radio, which is the root of the problem. No solution that I see....
Several other strange radio problems have occurred over the life of the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just started having the same issue this morning with my 2013. The weather has been below 30 degrees the last week here in Colorado and I thought it may be related. Anyone ever find a fix for this?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts