Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Yep, I got it to work. You just have to clear (or reset might be a better word) the previous trip to start a new record. That will move the current record into a previous trip and start your new record. Reset it every time you want to save history. It's like setting a "trip" odometer, but with the added feature that it saves the history. Works great, but a little non-intuitive.

I still don't get it. What does "clear the previous trip" mean? I reset both trip a and trip b. I've cleared the data on the past history screen and that didnt work either. It didn't move the last data to the left

The manual says:
Displays the average fuel consumption between each reset of the total average fuel consumption on the multi-information display. What the heck???

At my last fill up, I reset both trip odometers. My avg mpg says 51.5 on my multi informational display <g>. The past history is reading about 40 mpg. When I bought the car, this was working correctly. I had at least 2 bars on this display. After I cleared it the first time, only one.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Just press Disp. on your steering wheel until you see the Average MPG screen in your multi-information display (MID) in your gauge cluster. Press and hold the Disp. button again and it should reset the MID. Your past record screen will then display the date correctly and begin recording your consumption for your new "trip." I just do this at every fill up.
Yes! Thank you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts