Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my CT200H last month. Traded in my Infiniti EX35 that was only getting about 15 miles per gallon on premium gas in my type of driving. That car drank gas the same or worse than my V8 powered cars. My 2005 GTO (fun car) gets 17mpg, go figure... Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Alloy wheel
So far I've gotten 47mpg and 45mpg on my 2 tanks in the CT, so a big diff. Only negative is that the acceleration could be better on the CT, but otherwise, I'm liking it so far. Tinted the rear half and did stainless steel/chrome pillars.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Picked up my CT200H last month. Traded in my Infiniti EX35 that was only getting about 15 miles per gallon on premium gas in my type of driving. That car drank gas the same or worse than my V8 powered cars. My 2005 GTO (fun car) gets 17mpg, go figure... View attachment 38566 So far I've gotten 47mpg and 45mpg on my 2 tanks in the CT, so a big diff. Only negative is that the acceleration could be better on the CT, but otherwise, I'm liking it so far. Tinted the rear half and did stainless steel/chrome pillars.
Welcome to the club! we traded our EX35 for the CT as well. I do miss the spunk that the EX has compared to the CT ... but I don't miss the ka-zillion dollar fill-ups at the gas station.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.