Lexus CT200h Forums banner

Nulux & leather Trim

13K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Matt_RN 
#1 · (Edited)
Is interior leather a free option on the premium ct? When I configure the car interior, it doesn't show any price difference between leather and nuluxe trim.

#3 ·
Leather Package Includes: Perforated Leather Seats with
Driver Seat Memory, Rain-Sensing Intermittent Wipers with
Mist Cycle, Auto-Dimming Outer Mirrors with Memory and is required at this time if you want the Premium Audio Package.

The Premium Audio Package Includes: 10-speaker Lexus
Premium Audio System, In-dash 6-Disc CD Changer, Auto-
Dimming Electrochromic Rearview Mirror, Lexus Homelink
Universal Transceiver

#4 ·
Leather Package Includes: Perforated Leather Seats with
Driver Seat Memory, Rain-Sensing Intermittent Wipers with
Mist Cycle, Auto-Dimming Outer Mirrors with Memory and is required at this time if you want the Premium Audio Package.

The Premium Audio Package Includes: 10-speaker Lexus
Premium Audio System, In-dash 6-Disc CD Changer, Auto-
Dimming Electrochromic Rearview Mirror, Lexus Homelink
Universal Transceiver
When I did the "build your own CT200h" on Lexus.com, I was allowed to select the premium audio ($1,125 - that was Package A) without selecting leather trim. I started with the premium model.

Maybe that's only in my area (TX)? I hope the website isn't wrong. But if it is, I won't be getting the premium audio, then, since I don't want leather seats (they'd get all scratched up....my pets...plus I just have never cared for leather seats in cars...in the TX heat they seem like they're melting after sitting in a parking lot for an hour in 100 degree heat).

#5 ·
Is interior leather a free option on the premium ct? When I configure the car interior, it doesn't show any price difference between leather and nuluxe trim.
The Lexus 'Build your CT' site seems to have dropped a few options over the last few days. Not sure why, either its a program problem or the higher end ones are a very limited build from what the dealer said, with the majority in the mid price range which would mean less option choices at some point. I did one the first of last week and 3 or 4 of the same options were not showing on Friday.

#6 ·
It seems that Lexus is changing the options & accessories price everyday!!! a remote start engine accessory was $375 and now it's $240. Wheel locks were at $79.. now it's $43.. ... at least in san jose, ca.. what's going on??? the nav package was $2445 and now it's $2680..
Are they testing out the prices and what people are willing to pay??

#7 ·
J1stealth-
Evidently only you and I are getting the same interior trim options on our online build. I have asked the same question on another thread and no one else seems to know what we're talking about.

I went into the dealer to see if their online build also had the leather seats priced same as the NuLuxe, and they did. It doesn't matter which package I selected, A or B, both had the Black and Water Gray leather seats as an option with no price difference from the NuLuxe. However, on the C package you get "perforated" leather seats. The only thing the sales person and I could figure is that the regular leather seats (priced same as NuLuxe) are not perforated. You have to go with the C package in order to get perforated leather seats. I'm planning on going with the leather over the NuLuxe for the same price. If I knew more about the NuLuxe I might give it a try.

#9 ·
Kostamojen,
Yes, exterior color, then interior trim options including leather are the first selections for me as well. are you getting a difference in build price with leather vs NuLuxe?

#11 ·
No, leather does not add another $1500 when I finish the build. There is no price difference between the Nuluxe and leather. It may only be for my area of the country, I don't know. I verified this with the dealer and actually have my quote in hand. The only price difference is for the perforated leather package.

#13 ·
There is a price difference, however, the system will put Leather and NuLuxe as the same price because the price difference will show up when you pick the Leather package. Even though you selected the leather trim on the first part of the screen where you select interior trim, the factory will tack on the leather package later in order to fulfill your order, which is an additional $_________.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.