Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
89 Posts
J1stealth-
Evidently only you and I are getting the same interior trim options on our online build. I have asked the same question on another thread and no one else seems to know what we're talking about.

I went into the dealer to see if their online build also had the leather seats priced same as the NuLuxe, and they did. It doesn't matter which package I selected, A or B, both had the Black and Water Gray leather seats as an option with no price difference from the NuLuxe. However, on the C package you get "perforated" leather seats. The only thing the sales person and I could figure is that the regular leather seats (priced same as NuLuxe) are not perforated. You have to go with the C package in order to get perforated leather seats. I'm planning on going with the leather over the NuLuxe for the same price. If I knew more about the NuLuxe I might give it a try.

· Registered
89 Posts
Kostamojen,
Yes, exterior color, then interior trim options including leather are the first selections for me as well. are you getting a difference in build price with leather vs NuLuxe?

· Registered
89 Posts
No, leather does not add another $1500 when I finish the build. There is no price difference between the Nuluxe and leather. It may only be for my area of the country, I don't know. I verified this with the dealer and actually have my quote in hand. The only price difference is for the perforated leather package.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.