Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting my wife's car home I've had a chance to play with a few things.

I am able to pair 2 iPhones with the bluetooth system.

Haven't been able to download the phone books / contact lists

A little laborious to have to manually inpt all those numbers

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
What Generation are the iPhones? It's pretty easy to do as long as they are Gen 3GS and 4. Feel free to call me Monday and I can call you thru it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Audi4t...

Umm, may not be of help to you, but I was able to pair both my wife's and my iPhone up to the system without a hitch (damn sight better than the COMAND on the Benz). As soon as I paired, it took like <20sec to access the phonebook and read contacts.

Only thing I can think of is to make sure your iOS is updated?

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you have 2 iPhones registered to the car, will the car switch automatically between the two? Or do you have to manually change which phone the car connects to?

My wife's SUV will automatically switch which phone it connects with, but my Prius has to be manually changed.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Getting my wife's car home I've had a chance to play with a few things.

I am able to pair 2 iPhones with the bluetooth system.

Haven't been able to download the phone books / contact lists

A little laborious to have to manually inpt all those numbers
Did you figure out how to upload the contacts?

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't have nav, but reading the manual it indicates all the contact numbers from my iPhone can be downloaded to the vehicle address book and then I should be able to add the associated names, by voice, to each number.

The CT system initiates "transfer" as seen on the radio display but just keeps repeating "searching" and never completes the task.

Unlike some phones the iPhone doesn't have a way to push numbers to the vehicle address book.

:(:(:(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts