Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I saw a couple threads on transferring numbers from your phone for the Non-Nav version. Seemed like not many people had luck with it. I was able to get it to work. I would think most current phones with bluetooth should be able to do this.

It still must be done one contact at a time, and there is a limit to the number of contacts in the CT phonebook. I'm pretty sure it is only 20. The advantage is that the contacts Name is displayed, rather than just a number. After transfer, the name shows on the Radio Screen then the phone number displays. If more than one number was transferred, it actually gives an option to go to the next/other number. After one confirms the number to use, it prompts for you to input the verbal name.

To do it... After pressing the talk button, say "phone-book", then say "add entry", then say "by phone". The CT system will wait for a transfer signal from the phone at that point. On my phone I go to contacts, select the contact I want to transfer, right click and select "Send" then one of two options is "beam". I would say just look for some sort of send, beam, or transfer option for your contact. Of course you would be and should be already connected via bluetooth to the CT handsfree from your phone. I'm using a HTC Touch HD phone about 2 years old I guess.. with WM 6.1

20 Contacts is not to many really, but I have hundreds of contacts on my phone and I really don't really want or need all of them transferred anyway. Hope this helps someone out there... R:)

·
Registered
39 Posts
hi Kalo, do you have any clue of how the reception signal work? is that the reception level of the radio connecting to my phone or is that the actual reception level of my phone? On the first few days after setup, the signal bar was always full. After that I kept on getting either one bar or no bar at all (while my phone had full reception), but still be able to pick up calls.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi Kalo, do you have any clue of how the reception signal work? is that the reception level of the radio connecting to my phone or is that the actual reception level of my phone? On the first few days after setup, the signal bar was always full. After that I kept on getting either one bar or no bar at all (while my phone had full reception), but still be able to pick up calls.
It is the actual reception of one's phone as far as I can tell. I checked mine several times and it tracks my phone bars and the number of bars on the radio changes at the same time as it changes on my phone. The behavior you are describing is not what I see on my radio at all.

Is there a way to make this work for iPhone?
I'm not sure if it will work for your Iphone. If I ever have an Iphone available from a friend I could check some, but would not happen right away.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Is there a way to make this work for iPhone?
No - voice dialing works well though if you have the patience to input one at a time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.