Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
121 Posts
I noticed it too - but only after 3 weeks of driving. The sound of the regeneration is not bad but this is even when I am in park and just touch the brake pedal so I don't think this is what it is.
I was always amazed at how silent the car was as I drove up the driveway into the garage in electric only mode. But now I hear a very very high pitched tone when I touch the brakes at low speed/electric only and even when not moving. I know for sure it didn't make that noise in the first couple of weeks.
I have my 45 day checkup next week and am going to ask. Amigo is your noise a really high pitched tone?
I am fearing my dog and all the other dogs in the area are going to be following me it is such a high pitched tone.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I noticed it too - but only after 3 weeks of driving. The sound of the regeneration is not bad but this is even when I am in park and just touch the brake pedal so I don't think this is what it is.
I was always amazed at how silent the car was as I drove up the driveway into the garage in electric only mode. But now I hear a very very high pitched tone when I touch the brakes at low speed/electric only and even when not moving. I know for sure it didn't make that noise in the first couple of weeks.
I have my 45 day checkup next week and am going to ask. Amigo is your noise a really high pitched tone?
I am fearing my dog and all the other dogs in the area are going to be following me it is such a high pitched tone.
The noise I have is kind of machincal noise from the brake pedal itself. The noise is like something need to be lubricated.

· Registered
18 Posts
The noise I have is kind of machincal noise from the brake pedal itself. The noise is like something need to be lubricated.
i only hear that noise when I step on the brake in ECO or Brake Mode. When it is under normal driving mode, i dont hear that noise. Not sure if thats normal, but i just assumed it's due to the mode you are in and part of the breaking system but this is my first time driving a hybrid. Anyone else?

· Registered
1 Posts
I bought a Lexus CT200h 2 weeks ago and the noise started 1 week ago! The car is great and silent but this noise really annoys me! I will take the car to the dealer this saturday... it seems a noise originated by air flow....alessandro miami

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.