Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheee. I picked up my metallic dark dark dark blue CT two weeks ago. I love it. It's great. My previous cars were a VW Passat V6 4WD which was nice and powerful, but got horrible mileage, and a 2nd gen. Prius.

And yes, I took it onto the Autobahn. It goes over 100mph, but it gets noisy and the gas mileage is shattered - as expected.

After driving the car for a while - there are few Lexus here in Germany, and even fewer CT200h's - I can see how it gets confused with the Mazda and the BMW a lot. Ah well.

232 Posts
Congratulations!!! You are now a proud owner of the exclusive ct200H. What I like the most about being the owner of ct200H is its exclusivity. I live in Northern NJ, and believe it or not every fifth car here in our roadways is either a BMW/Audi/MB. So it is very refreshing to be the owner of such exclusive vehicle. I really don't care that it got no speed, since I hardly can drive any car faster than 5 mph in NY's Chinatown. Enjoy your new toy and good luck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in Düsseldorf, quite far from Tonic ;-)

Yes, the CT is a rare bird on the streets here. No instant hybrid recognition as with the Prius, but sneaking up on unsuspecting pedestrians is still great fun. Speed is no issue. Even though there is no speed limit on a few roads in Germany, there is always tons of traffic here. In the end, I am always faster at my destination, because I rarely stop at a gas station ;-P

1 - 4 of 4 Posts