Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I recently bought a 2011 CT200h with 110k miles! I’m loving this car each and every day. Recently done a lot of service maintenance from oil change to spark plugs, head gaskets, brake pads etc. I will say the car is a bit stiff so I’ve explored the option of coilovers for a better ride. Any recommendations? Thanks for having me!

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Grille

·
Super Moderator
2016 Blue Lexus CT200h F-Sport
219 Posts
Welcome along! Thanks for sharing a pic. I'm surprised though at the rough ride, I've never heard of anyone say that the basic non-f-sport suspension was rough. But, it is a relatively small light car. Coilovers usually are always to make it even stiffer. So I'm not really sure what can be done to make the softest option softer. Tire pressure too high? You can also increase the tire size one size which fixes the speedometer accuracy, which would give you a little more ground clearance and more tire sidewall for extra cushioning. That's all I know of though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@TobiasSing

I was thinking maybe it’s just tires. I read a lot of post about people going up in size and that helped. At the same time, maybe I’ve been spoiled with the cars I had in the past that rode like butter. Nonetheless, I’m overall content with the car still.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts