Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking forward to being active on this board. A lot of the reviews and feedback from this forum has helped decide towards CT200h.

Now on to finding one. Any quick links to canadian buyers that recently bought ? I was looking to see what you've paid. 4-5K off the MSRP seem to be norm in the US, same in the GTA ?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Looking forward to being active on this board. A lot of the reviews and feedback from this forum has helped decide towards CT200h.

Now on to finding one. Any quick links to canadian buyers that recently bought ? I was looking to see what you've paid. 4-5K off the MSRP seem to be norm in the US, same in the GTA ?
Hi Laguna, I bought my 2013 near the end of December 2012. Got mine from Downtown Lexus, after being frustrated at Don Valley North and Richmond Hill Lexus. I found that the demand for Lexus in those places to dissuade the bargain hunters, but you may find a good deal.

I found Downtown Lexus to be pretty good in terms of upfront pricing. I tried to reduce the price by 4k, but had to settle at close to 2.5 k off, with a promise that I will close the deal before the end of the year :) Basically, I was told that only one or two other buyers in their selling history could match the deal I got. This was probably their sucker feel good tactic, who knows? Needless to say, YMMV. Canada still sucks in terms of competition :(

If you like Downtown Lexus, ask for Scott Drew, Salesperson @ Downtown Lexus. Say PR from Markham referred you to him. After you've done haggling, and having bought the car, they'll give me a $100 as a referral bonus :) I say let's split it.

Hope you have a positive buying and ownership experience.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks CT. I will give them a try. I've only found Don Valley and Lexus on Park to have stock on 2013s.

You're right about DVN, Richmond Hill, Markham too. Some are listing above MSRP.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Hi Laguna. Welcome to the forum!

I got mine from Northwest Lexus in Brampton and was only able to negotiate 1000 off msrp.
I worked out the deal in Nov 2011, and got the car at the end of Dec 2011.

At the time, all dealerships were selling for full msrp, and would only be willing to do 500 below.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Good luck on your purchase !!! If any of you want my fsport dark wheel I have a set for sale!! Pm for info!!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
You may want to try Barrie if you have no luck in the GTA. I got mine there and I believe they have stock. Great dealership!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi I'm from Toronto, which package are you looking for and color?
I just got mine from Lexus on the park. not much haggling room, I got about 1200 off and a free accessories...overall experience was good and the service at Richmond Hill are awesome. I heard that Scott can give you a good price but I never went there.
Wish you get your new CT200h very soon!.. enjoy your car shopping!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good luck in your negotiations. I also only got about $1000 off MSRP not $4000-5000 as suggested. With 0.9% financing and few cars to be found, I had little to bargain with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts