Bbs ch-r? 19"?

·
Registered
82 Posts
absol,,,,, gorgeous!

·
Registered
82 Posts
We need more views from the side of your beauty!
[and let us know if the gas mileage is affected grossly?!] ty

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol I only got one good pic after... I need to get more done, hopefully this weekend.

The car will be getting some BC coilovers in a week or two... not low enough.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Too low.....???!!!!...u must not live in nyc then. :)
....any mileage difference? ...ty

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How did the bigger tires affect gas mileage?
I think she dropped around 1.5-2 mpg since, only one tank through, will keep updating as she goes through more tanks.

Nice! Good to see more people doing aggressive setups. Please update if you have any rubbing once lowered.
I dropped the BC all the way down, was too low in the front and was rubbing pretty much as soon as I turn the wheel. It needs some front camber for sure... SPC bolts are on its way and will be in next week. If it didn't need the 5mm spacer up front to clear the brake bracket then it'd be no problem. I might shave the excess bracket off to clear the wheel.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I like it, it looks great dropped!

Quick question, your 5mm spacer effectively makes your final offset +40 right? I'm having a set made and the front are going to run 18x9 +38 running 225/40's. Just trying to see if I really need to install the front camber bolts or not.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I like it, it looks great dropped!

Quick question, your 5mm spacer effectively makes your final offset +40 right? I'm having a set made and the front are going to run 18x9 +38 running 225/40's. Just trying to see if I really need to install the front camber bolts or not.
Yeah, it'd be +40 now with the 5mm.

I'd get camber bolts. I think it's needed for this car if you want to run 9" wheels regardless the tire size. I had to run the 5mm up front because of the brake bracket, test fit your wheels and see if the spokes would rub the bracket first. You might not need it at +38.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got her some camber bolts in that night... got an alignment today. -2.6 and -2.3, toe was so out of wack... 1.13 and 1.22... LOL

I need to get her some camber arms in the rear... rear camber is now -3.2 and -2.3...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts