Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here but I’m on several FB groups. Got a 2015 F-Sport that has been great. Just quite a bit slower than I’m used to. Other rides are a 2005 Magnum RT and a 1994 Stealth Turbo.
I’m trying to find an answer but does anyone know if any engine swaps from the es300h have been done? I’ve also been trying to find more info on the Gazoo Racing CT. I love the car but really want just a little more power.

·
Registered
2015 eminent white pearl
249 Posts
New here but I’m on several FB groups. Got a 2015 F-Sport that has been great. Just quite a bit slower than I’m used to. Other rides are a 2005 Magnum RT and a 1994 Stealth Turbo.
I’m trying to find an answer but does anyone know if any engine swaps from the es300h have been done? I’ve also been trying to find more info on the Gazoo Racing CT. I love the car but really want just a little more power.
If you want more power and faster acceleration, you need to upgrade the stock battery with a lithium battery pack from Projectlithium.com. if you want real all-around performance boost for this car, don't pussyfoot around with intake, exhaust, solenoid bs. I have yet to see anyone post anything but butt-dyno testimonials.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts