Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, so i've had my CT for a little less than a week and i can totally see why there is such a following with this car. it's great!

I picked up a 2013 nebula F-Sport. I came from an is300 sportcross and the mileage compared to my is300 is CRAZY!

I am curious, is the car supposed to come with the device holder and cargo net? My car literally rolled off the truck when i arrived, so i'm thinking maybe the new car check-in people forgot some items.

Let the modding begin!

-Nick

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hey everyone, so i've had my CT for a little less than a week and i can totally see why there is such a following with this car. it's great!

I picked up a 2013 nebula F-Sport. I came from an is300 sportcross and the mileage compared to my is300 is CRAZY!

I am curious, is the car supposed to come with the device holder and cargo net? My car literally rolled off the truck when i arrived, so i'm thinking maybe the new car check-in people forgot some items.

Let the modding begin!

-Nick
I believe the device holder comes with it. Did on the 2012.
The cargo net is an option. It comes with other items together as a package like cargo net, wheel locks and bumper appliqué. Again on the 2012 model.
Check the 2013 brochure if you don't have one get one from your dealer. Has all the info on what's what.

·
Registered
180 Posts
My 2012 came with the pkg with the cargo net, wheel locks, and the leather key fob condoms.

The device holder was in the trunk just sitting there.

I've always loved the IS300 Sportcross. I came really close to trading my 01 IS300 for a Sportcross.

Got a picture of it? Better yet, a pic of the Sportcross next to your CT would be awesome.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll have to check with the dealer then. i have to go back to the service department to have this weird crease in the back seat checked out anyways.

tk1971 i actually sold the sportcross for the ct. working on that car was a pain in the butt. it was great to look at and drive, but not practical for me. I never got to snap a pic of them together. i might do one with my mr2 one day. Here's a solo shot of the sportcross tho

1 - 5 of 5 Posts