Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not impressed with the original Michelins, called about Conti Extreme DWS and found them a bit pricey. The guy that quoted me on the Conti's recommended looking into the Cooper Zeon RS3A. Anybody here running them or heard good or bad things about them?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Usually the factory tires aren't the same as retail and made to wear faster. That's one thing I don't go cheap on are tires ain't no other brand out there better than Michelin. But one thing I don't like about the tires are the thin low profile sizes. With so many potholes theses wheels do not stand a chance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is my biggest fear—and the major reason I haven't put down a deposit on one of these yet. Because I live in pothole-riddled NYC... I have been toggling back and forth between the CT200 and the RAV4 Hybrid, unable to come to a decision. They are comparably priced but to go apples to apples, I'd have to use the RAV4 Limited Hybrid as a point of comparison. I'm coming from a near-lifetime of Volvo ownership and comfort and non-gimcrack interiors are paramount for me. The RAV4 Hybrid is a singularly indistinctive vehicle, but it checks most of the meaningful boxes. Thoughts?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts