Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a set of AG m510 a while back and finally got them powder coated.:grinning: They'll be wrapped and mounted come Monday afternoon. Here's a teaser for what's to come:laughing:

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Center caps are just a temporay stickers until my center caps get finish with the powder coater. I'm trying to find a way to have a oem style center cap, but the m510s caps are huge, lol.

Color is anthracite, or gun metal.

·
Registered
7 Posts
235/35/19 and its lowered on fsport Blues.
Sweet! I'm running the fsport blues as well and still looking for wheels. For the rears how is the fitment compared to the front. I know the front is pretty flush. In your opinion do you think it would take a 5mm or 10mm spacer to push the rears out to be close to the fender like the fronts? I'll be getting the same offset and wheel size so was wondering what spacer size would work the best from your judgement. Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can't give you a solid answer just yet cause i seem to have some negative camber issues(I don't know if this is normal), so i need to take it in. But if this helps, here are a couple photos.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive exterior
Tire Automotive tire Rim Wheel Automotive wheel system

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks, those pics helped a lot. I guess I'll have to wait too and see what my camber is when I get them on and go from there. Much appreciated for those pics.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts