Lexus CT200h Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Sorry, i'll try again :)
So, this knob have small power consumption. For last 2 months i have chargered it once, and it's still shine.
Ofcourse, i'm not touching it every 5 sec., it happens only when i'm switching to R and D postions :D
Perfectly understandable. I bet you would have a lot more trouble understanding my efforts at Russian! A LOT more trouble.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Sorry, i'll try again :)
So, this knob have small power consumption. For last 2 months i have chargered it once, and it's still shine.
Ofcourse, i'm not touching it every 5 sec., it happens only when i'm switching to R and D postions :D
Perfect, thank you

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey SID,

I just got the same knob. How long did you have to charge for? I charged mine for about 30 minutes, but it still blinks every 5-8 seconds. I read the instructions, but it doesn't really clarify. It is suppose to turn off, but the instructions also warn about overcharging cause the battery isn't replaceable.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hey SID,

I just got the same knob. How long did you have to charge for? I charged mine for about 30 minutes, but it still blinks every 5-8 seconds. I read the instructions, but it doesn't really clarify. It is suppose to turn off, but the instructions also warn about overcharging cause the battery isn't replaceable.[/QUOTE

You need to charge it for at least an hour. This is how long I charged mine for.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts